If you’re looking for an easy way to manage your LinkedIn company page, we can help. We’ve put together a simple tutorial on how to add us as admins to your LinkedIn company page, and we think it will make the process a lot smoother for you.
Connect with Team Members
Prior to beginning this tutorial please make sure you’re connected with these team members.
Delegate Access to LinkedIn Team Members
If you have a LinkedIn Company Page , Start here. If you do not have a Company Page yet, follow the steps below.
- Request Team Member Name to be a connection on LinkedIn.
- Go to your company profile on LinkedIn.
- Click “Admin tools” on the top right and click “Manage Admins” under settings.
- Click “add admin” and type in Sidney Jackson with the role of Super admin.
- Click “add admin” and type in Sarah Haines with the role of Super admin.
Creating a LinkedIn Company Page
- Click the Work icon in the upper-right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Scroll down and click Create a Company Page .
- Select the Page type:
- Showcase page
- Educational institution
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm that you have the right to act on behalf of the company or school.
- Click the Create page button.
- If you receive a red error message, try our troubleshooting tips for creating your Page.
- Click Start building your page!
- Delegate Access to our Team Members using the steps above.